Cactus Salad Recipe
• 3 cups of diced nopales Azteca Tiras de Nopal
• 1 large tomato diced
• ¼ cup of finely chopped red onion
• 2 limes
• 4 tbs, chopped fresh coriander
• 1 tbs of olive oil
• 1 thick slice of fresh cheese crumbled
• 1/3 of avocado
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Rinse the nopales inside a drainer in running water. Cut them to desired size.
2. In a bowl place the drained nopales, tomatoes, onions, coriander, lime juice, chiles and oil.
3. Mix it all and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. When serving, put a slice of avocado and crumbled cheese on top.